How to Enhance Your Creativity
Creativity is a fundamental human skill. Mankind could not progress without creativity. We know artists are creative. Many of us envy artists for their creative skills. The good news is that everyone more or less is creative. Only we are not aware of our skills. Another good news is that you can enhance creativity.
This blog (I’ll call it a course) is for anyone who wants to become more creative. It is for anyone who wants to listen to his/her inner artistic voice. And for those who want to take business or everyday decisions creatively.
The first condition for this course is that you must be curious. If you are reading this article, It proves, you are curious.
What is creativity?
To generate new ideas and bring those ideas to life. These ideas will solve problems or give people pleasure in all walks of life.
Connecting existing ideas for a better real-life solution is called Innovation.
Do you have doubts about your capabilities? Then the first task is to remove and throw this filter of incapability.
Contemporary psychological research has revealed startling truths. And it is about the extent of your potential. Your brain is much better than you think and imagine.
- It is more flexible and multidimensional than any supercomputer.
- Human brain storage capacity is virtually limitless. The amount of data the human brain can store is about 2.5 petabytes. This means your brain has as much memory as the entire internet.
- It can learn seven facts per second, every second, for the rest of your life and still have plenty of room left to learn more.
- Aging does not have a direct effect on memory. Memory loss is simply because you use it less as you age and surprisingly, memory improves with age if you use it properly.
- Your brain is unique. Your creative gifts, your fingerprints, your expressions, your DNA, your dreams, are unprecedented and unique.
- It is capable of making a virtually unlimited number of synaptic connections or potential patterns of thought.
In this course, we will try to follow some practices. We will have some assignment work and exercises. The objective is to ENHANCE CREATIVITY.
Are you ready? Are you excited?
If you want notifications about the future posts, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you may register your feedback/thoughts here.